PgCert (VBM) Modules - How to Enrol
For students who started prior to October 2022:
- VBM Timetable for students starting prior to October 2022
If you started your first module prior to October 2022, please complete the following booking form to enrol on your next module
- All module bookings must be via a completed Booking Form
- Bookings are accepted on a first come, first served basis
- Please book early to avoid disappointment - places are limited and modules become fully booked in advance of the enrolment deadlines
- Enrolment closing dates are listed on the appropriate Booking Form
- We regret that we are unable to accept provisional bookings
For new students from October 2022:
From October 2022 -
- All modules must be completed in a specific prescribed order only.
- All modules should be completed within two years of commencement of the first module.
- Commencement of the programme is only once per year in October.
- Next intake starts on 30 October 2023.
Current timetables can be found here: New VBM Timetable
Candidates wishing to apply should complete the Veterinary Business Management (PgCert(VBM)) Registration Form in the first instance.
Candidate who are eligible will be sent a booking form to register for each year. A copy of the registration form can be found here: New VBM Registration Form
Fees to be paid in full per year at the time of booking:
Year 1 - £1650
Year 2 - £2310
Payment of fees for all students
Current fees are listed on the appropriate Booking Form.
Payment should be made at the time of booking. We accept payment by cheque, made payable to the University of Liverpool, or credit/debit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit or Maestro).
- We cannot accept payment by bank transfer
- We cannot raise invoices for payment
It is understood that payment for modules can, in some circumstances, take time to process. For this reason we accept module bookings on the understanding that payment will be received and processed prior to the module commencement date. Delegates who withdraw after the module commencement date are liable to pay the module fees in full regardless of whether the payment has been received or whether they have accessed the module.
Return of Completed Forms
Please return your completed Booking Form, along with your cheque or request to pay by card either online or over the telephone to:
Veterinary Postgraduate Unit
University of Liverpool
School of Veterinary Science
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your booking via email within one week of receipt of your form. If you have not received a confirmation email within this time, please contact us.