Online CPD Mini-Modules
Our new range of Online CPD mini-modules have been developed for and aimed towards the more experienced veterinary surgeon. If you have completed a CertAVP or are an Advanced Practitioner, or are an experienced practitioner and feel you are currently working at this level, these modules are a great way to support your CPD requirements for the year or maintain your Advanced Practitioner status.
These 100% online modules will provide you with 25 hours of designation specific CPD. Over four weeks each mini module will cover a different weekly topic in an area in which there may have been changes, advances or controversy in recent years.
The course will be taught and tutored by Liverpool and other external veterinary specialists, following a similar format to the University of Liverpool’s CertAVP modules. With online lectures, discussion boards and weekly MCQ tests designed to help support your learning these short designation specific modules provide a fun and interactive way to ensure you keep up to date in your area of interest. Modules are available in:
Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care ***NEW***
Equine Practice ***NEW***
Each module will provide:
- Four weeks of online teaching material with weekly lectures, readings and interactive discussion boards
- Full access to the University of Liverpool online library
- Access to veterinary specialists
- The chance to join an online network with vets with a similar area of interest
There are two start dates each year:
- 23 March 2020 (5 weeks total duration - week 3 is a break)
- Autumn 2020 (date tbc)