- We offer a range of diagnostic immunohistology services, for the identification of tumour cell origin, prognosis and tumour grading, and the demonstration of infectious agents. Results are expected in about 7 working days from receipt.
- Our immunohistology is performed with internal controls using a robotic immunostainer ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
- This service is available to external pathology services, on receipt of paraffin wax blocks. Results are provided with interpretation of results. Slides are kept for teaching purposes.
- We may also recommend immunohistological staining on
other biopsy submissions or post mortem examination histopathology samples to aid diagnosis.
- We also offer a tumour grading and prognostic/predictive evaluation service.
- Tumour panels and new antibodies are often in development. Stay updated and contact us at email@example.com
- We offer a wide range of infectious agent antibodies to confirm viral and bacterial diseases on formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue.
- We offer immunohistology on CELL PELLETS from fluid samples which are submitted following centrifugation and fixation in formalin.
- A 48h FAST-TRACK service is available at additional cost.
To submit a case:
Fill out this submission form.
Contact us at:
Phone: (9:00 – 5:00 / Mon-Fri) 0151 795 6294 (Office)