- Academic Integrity Policy
- Annual Annexe to the Student Charter
- Assessment appeals
- Student complaints
- Code of practice on assessment
- Conduct and Discipline
- Fitness to Practise Procedure
- Fitness to Study and Engage in Student Experience Policy
- Leaving your course early
- Personal Relationships Policy
- Policy and Code of Practice on Freedom of Speech
- Postgraduate Research code of practice
- Student Maternity Support and Adoption Policy
- Student Attendance Policy
- Student Charter - available in Your University Handbooks
- Suspending my studies
- Policy on UKVI Compliance (Student Route)
- Standard Operating Procedure on UKVI Student Compliance
- Transferring to a different course
You can get informal advice about appeals and complaints from the Director of Student Administration and Support.
You can get informal advice about the from the Director of Student Administration and Support, from Student Support Services in the Student Services Centre, or from the Guild of Students.
You can get informal advice about complaints relating to the Guild of Students, from the Guild Office.
Back to: Student Administration