We work with organisations across all sectors and with different capacity and areas of expertise. We can work effectively together with organisations of any size. We can start small or work on large scale projects, catalyse innovation or support your business growth. Regardless of the size or complexity of your challenge you’ll find us adaptable and accommodating.
Our experienced teams will work with you to match your needs to our research and expertise. You can access our facilities, equipment and analytical services and gain new perspectives on your organisation’s challenges to achieve your objectives.
We have a wealth of knowledge on funding schemes and by working in collaboration with us, we can help you to access:
- The Government's Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Internal pump priming schemes to kick start new collaborations.
We collaborate with a range of regional, national and international partners to turn research challenges into real world solutions.
Our team work across all sectors, allowing exchange of best practices and innovations. Our novel partnerships span the not-for-profit, public and private spheres and include:
- Tate Liverpool - this partnership is built around our common goals of broadening participation in art and culture and increasing impact among diverse audiences
- Alder Hey - we work together on child-centred health research collaborations to tackle the health and societal challenges facing future generations
- Unilever - co-founding the Materials Innovation Factory, accelerating research and reducing new product development times relevant to a range of sectors.
Back to: Research