What can Stream Capture do for you?
Stream Capture can be used to capture webcam video, microphone audio, and desktop displays. Recordings can be shared through Stream and Canvas.
You can use Stream Capture to:
- Capture what you can see on your desktop, including across multiple monitors.
- Capture video using a webcam, which you can overlay on top of recorded footage of your desktop, or leave as a standalone video recording.
- Record audio using a microphone, which you can include with desktop and video recordings.
- Record any combination of desktop footage, webcam video footage, and audio from a microphone.
- Automatically save your recording to your computer and/or transfer it directly to stream.liv.ac.uk to be viewed.
Installation instructions and guidance to help you get started are available to download.