Courtesy of the high quality of standards within our imaging facilities, Liverpool is a member of the UK Node of Euro-BioImaging, a European research infrastructure consortium that offers state-of-the-art imaging services through its network of internationally renowned facilities.
- Biomedical Electron Microscopy Unit
- Cell Sorting and Mass Cytometry
- Centre for Cell Imaging
- Centre for Pre-Clinical Imaging
- High-Field NMR Facility (Structural Biology)
- Histology Facility
- Liverpool Magnetic Resonance Imaging Centre (LiMRIC)
Acknowledging LIV-SRF facilities
If you use one of our facilities, please be sure to acknowledge it in your papers. This helps to promote our SRFs internally and externally, and provides a valuable metric to demonstrate our impact and success, particularly when applying for funding to develop and advance our facilities.
Please visit our intranet for further information and to obtain suggested text.
Back to: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences