Part-time tutor panel
The Department welcomes applications from locally-based tutors to join its panel of hourly-paid, part-time tutors. Applicants should be well-qualified academically with experience of teaching and researching at university level.
Tutors are required in the following subject areas
- Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Astronomy, Natural Sciences and Environment
- Health and Life Sciences, Philosophy and Psychology
- Computer Science and Programming
- Creative Writing, Literature and Creative Arts
- History, Classics and Art History
We also welcome applications from tutors in other areas or with innovative ideas for CE courses.
If you are called to interview you will need to bring original documentary evidence of your right to work in the UK with you for verification. Application forms, CVs and references should be returned via email to the Academic Director for Continuing Education at email@example.com
If you have any queries please email:firstname.lastname@example.org