Here are the major collaborations, see more details on the personal webpage.
The lead co-I at Liverpoool on the EPSRC grant "Application-driven Topological Data Analysis" (2018-2023) joint with the Universities of Oxford and Swansea, UK.
The PI on the 2-year Royal Society International Exchanges Programme (2017-2019) with Prof Herbert Edelsbrunner's group at IST Austria.
The lead of the Intel Parallel Computing Centre (from 2017) funding PhD student Grzegorz Muszynski via the Lawrence Berkeley National lab, US.
The main organiser of the Applied Algebraic Topology network (with Queen Mary and Southamtpon since 2017) funded the London Mathematical Society.
- Plenary 45-min talk at the conference on Applied Topology, Bedlewo (Poland) , by Invitation (Programme Committee of the Applied Topology conference, 2017)
- Oral Communication at European Congress of Mathematicians 2016, by Invitation (Programme Committee of ECM 2016, 2016)
- Keynote lecture at the "Prospects in Data Science" conference, Keynote/Plenary by Invitation (University of Southampton, UK, 2016)
- Oral Communication at International Congress of Mathematicians 2006, by Invitation (Programme Committee of ICM 2006, 2006)
- Geometry, Topology and Mathematical Physics journal (Editorial Board Member , 2018 - present)
- Institute of Science and Technology Austria, PhD qualifying exam for Ms Teresa Heiss (2019)
Organisations I have been associated with
- Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK (Knowledge Transfer Secondment) (2014 - 2016)
Professional Body Memberships
- Carnegie Trust panel (Research Grant Assessor, 2018 - present)
- EPSRC Peer Review College (Reviewer, 2017 - present)
- Higher Education Academy (UK) (Fellow, 2009 - present)
Other Administrative or Committee Roles
- Co-director (training lead) of the doctoral network "AI for Future Digital Health"
- Departmental lead for impact in Science and Engineering Faculty leadership network
- Lead of the subtheme "Data-driven Materials Discovery" in the University-wide theme Digital
- Academic contact for the postdoctoral network in the school EEE and CS
- Member of the Faculty-wide education committee in the Materials Innovation Factory