Medical image computing
My team are working on mage processing, pattern recognition, machine learning with particular interests in computer aided diagnosis and its applications in ophthalmic imaging.
Deep learning and medical applications
My team develop novel deep learning techniques to address global challenges in healthcare.
Development of new imaging technologies
My team develop state-of-the-art imaging techniques for improved disease management.
- Clinical Development of an Ultrasensitive OCT Device to Improve the Management of Eye Disease
- Artificial Intelligence Tools For Automatic Single Molecule Analysis
- Development and optimisation of ultrasensitive optical coherence tomography imaging for eye disease
- Development of New Low Cost Point of Care Imaging Technologies for Diabetic Eye Disease in China
- Development of AI for image analysis
- ECG detection with Deep Learning
- Characterising Shape and Power of the Corneal Surface Using Ultrahigh-resolution Optical Coherence Tomography
- Deep learning for automatic screening of diabetic retinopathy
- Use smartphone to image the retina for glaucoma screening
- Choroidal Structure and Function in Chronic Retinal Disease
- Improvement of opthalmic imaging support for enhancing eye disease service and research
- Development of effective algorithms of deblurring fundus images for improving diagnosis and management of retinal disease
- Ultrasensitive OCT Imaging for Eye Disease
collaboration on automatic retinal image analyses
collaboration on retinal image analyses
Image mining for the diagnosis of eye disease. Co-supervise PhD student.
biomechanical modelling of subcelluar structure
image analyses for eye disease; supervision of final year undergraduate project