How to apply
The QUASAR Group normally has position openings for B.Sc./M.Sc. or PhD theses every year and often opportunities for postdoctoral research. Candidates have the possibility to work on experimental or theoretical topics in one or several of the following fields:
- Development of innovative beam diagnostic techniques for future particle accelerators
- Investigations into charged particle beam dynamics and optimization of accelerators
- Design of next generation antimatter physics research facilities, in particular the USR and ELENA storage rings
- R&D into novel accelerating schemes, such as plasma wakefield and dielectric laser acceleration
- Investigations into medical applications of accelerators
- Development of beyond state-of-the-art detectors for photon detection.
Currently available vacancies can be found here.
If you are interested in further details, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail.