What can Stream Capture do for you?
You can use Stream Capture to:
- Capture what you can see on your desktop, including across multiple monitors.
- Capture video using a webcam, which you can overlay on top of recorded footage of your desktop, or leave as a standalone video recording.
- Record audio using a microphone, which you can include with desktop and video recordings.
- Record any combination of desktop footage, webcam video footage, and audio from a microphone.
- Automatically save your recording to your computer and/or transfer it directly to stream.liv.ac.uk to be viewed.
- Automatically share your recorded lectures through VITAL within the corresponding modules.
Installation instructions and guidance to help you get started are available to download.