Staff should use Outlook to manage email, calendar, contacts and tasks.
A variety of training resources are available to help you get the most from Outlook. These include self-paced online training to help you get to grips with the basics and workshops run by Computing Services.
Get to know Outlook 2019
- What's new in Outlook 2019
- Outlook 2019 Quick Start Guide
- Outlook 2019 online training
- CSD Outlook workshops - e.g. Making Outlook work for you
The self-service portal has a number of articles that can help you:
- Set up a signature
- Set up an out of office
- Recover deleted emails
- Schedule meetings/appointments
- Share your calendar
- Use Outlook on a Mac
- Access an additional University email account
- Access an additional University email account by adding an Outlook profile
- Give delegate access to your email account
- Use Outlook from home
A resource account can represent a resource such as a room or a piece of equipment. The calendar in this account can be used to schedule bookings for that resource.