Email forwarding is used to redirect your email to another account.
You can choose to forward your University account to another account if that helps you to keep up-to-date.
- You can only forward to ONE email address from your active University email account
- More than one University email account cannot forward to the same external email address. For example: You cannot forward emails from two different University accounts to the same Hotmail address
- If you are forwarding to another University account then you will need to enter the address in the format email@example.com.
- Forwarding is only possible with active University email accounts
How to set up email forwarding
- Log in to Outlook on the Web.
- At the top, right of the page, click the Settings cog then scroll down and choose View all Outlook settings.
- Select Email > Forwarding.
- Tick the check box to Enable forwarding and enter the forwarding email address.
- Select the option to Keep a copy of forwarded messages if you want a copy of the original message to remain in your mailbox.
- Click Save.