Progress to Postgraduate; get to where you want to be.
Wednesday 22 November 2017, 4.30pm - 7pm
Central Teaching Hub, (Building No. 221, Grid Ref F6)
Whether you want to progress your career, pursue your interests or move in to research and academia, we can help you to get there!
Join us to discover the exciting range of professional, creative and industry focused postgraduate taught and research programmes starting in September 2018.
Hear from our experts on:
- Postgraduate taught and research funding opportunities
- Choosing the right programme and campus for you
- How to submit a robust application
- Postgraduate accommodation and Residential Adviser opportunities – enhance your CV and your finances while you study
- What next? Careers advice and guidance
- Subject specific talks, including an in-depth session over at our AACSB Accredited Management School.
Following the talks, speak to staff about the course you’re interested in at our central exhibition.
There will also be the opportunity to network with current students, other prospective students and staff at our drinks reception.