ODEMM – Work Package 9 – Dissemination
Led by Fiona Culhane & Louise Cooper
The who`le ODEMM concept was deeply rooted in consultation, with technical experts, stakeholders and regulatory professionals. It was critical to the success of the project that interested parties were provided with ample opportunity to input both their knowledge and opinion.
The objectives of Work Package 8 were as follows:
- Identify a broad range of stakeholder contacts in the regions (including policy makers, NGOs, academics, regulators and other user groups).
- Establish and maintain a project website.
- Produce regular updates on the project with the production of an annual project newsletter for each region.
- Supply regular press releases to national, local and industry press.
- Disseminate the Implementation Plan and evaluation toolkit using a regional roadshow.
The tasks associated with the Work Package were:
- Task 9.1: Identify a broad range of stakeholder contacts in the regions.
- Task 9.2: Establish and maintain the project website.
- Task 9.3: Produce regular project e-newsletters.
- Task 9.4: Produce regular press releases for national, local and regional press.
- Task 9.5: Disseminate the Implementation Plan and evaluation toolkit using a regional roadshow.