CSD Service Desk
The CSD Service Desk is the first point of contact for any problems or queries you have which relate to University IT services and software. If you need assistance, please get in touch:
Log in to the self-service portal at servicedesk.liverpool.ac.uk to quickly:
- Search answers to frequently asked questions
- Request an IT service (the range of services will continue to expand)
- Ask for help, and keep track of progress as we work to answer your question
Look for the CSD Service Desk icon on the desktop of any PC running the Managed Windows Service (MWS). You can use this to open the self-service portal in your web browser. Queries submitted through the self-service portal will be answered during normal opening hours.
You can also submit your query by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be logged automatically in our system. You can then check on progress via the self-service portal.
Our online chat facility is also available from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
You can speak with someone over the phone 24/7:
- External: +44 (0)151 794 4567
- Internal: 4 4567
If you call the CSD Service Desk after 5:00pm, on weekends, bank holidays and University closed days, your call will be directed to a staffed out-of-hours service.
Visit us in person
If you'd prefer to see someone in person, you can call in to one of our three Service Desks located across campus:
- CSD Brownlow Hill Building, Building 224, map ref F7, 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- Harold Cohen Library, Building 431, map ref D8, 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- Sydney Jones Library, Building 433, map ref F3, 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
We also provide a drop-in clinic for laptops, mobiles and tablets, find out more here.