Email forwarding is used to redirect your email to another account.
You can choose to forward your University account to another account if that helps you to keep up-to-date.
- You can only forward to ONE email address from your active University email account
- More than one University email account cannot forward to the same external email address. For example: You cannot forward emails from two different University accounts to the same Hotmail address
- If you are forwarding to another University account then you will need to enter the address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forwarding is only possible with active University email accounts
Set up email forwarding
- Visit the Your Computing Account website where you can manage your account:
- Find the option to change your secret question, set an alternative email address, change your email alias and manage mail forwarding. Alternatively you can use the navigation menu on the left to choose the Manage Mail Forwarding option.
- Log in using your MWS username and password.
- Click on the button to Enable Mail Forwarding:
- Enter the address you would like your emails to be forwarded to, select whether you would like a copy to be kept in your Inbox or not, and click Submit.