Email forwarding is used to redirect your email to another account.
You can choose to forward your University account to another account if that helps you to keep up-to-date.
- You can only forward to ONE email address from your active University email account
- More than one University email account cannot forward to the same external email address. For example: You cannot forward emails from two different University accounts to the same Hotmail address
- If you are forwarding to another University account then you will need to enter the address in the format email@example.com.
- Forwarding is only possible with active University email accounts
Set up email forwarding
- Visit the Your Computing Account website where you can manage your account:
- Scroll to Email Settings.
Alternatively you can use the navigation menu on the left to choose the Manage Mail Forwarding option.
- Log in using your MWS username and password.
- Click on the button to Enable Mail Forwarding:
- Enter the address you would like your emails to be forwarded to, select whether you would like a copy to be kept in your Inbox or not, and click Submit.