Exchange your vows in the elegant Leggate Theatre and join your guests for a celebratory glass of bubbly in the fascinating Tate Hall Museum with its sweeping vaulted ceiling. Dine in Victorian splendour in the Grand Entrance Hall; then dance the night away in one of Liverpool’s most impressive buildings. Your guests can also make the most of the outdoor space in our quadrangle, which is ideal for photographs.
We offer a fully inclusive package so you can savour your day from beginning to end with all the details being taken care of by our in-house wedding specialists. You can get married, entertain up to 100 guests and dance the night away for just £65 a head. Download our VG&M Wedding Info 2020 brochure for packages, menus and prices.
- Dedicated wedding planner from time of booking through to your big day
- Sole use of the Victoria Gallery & Museum from 5pm until midnight
- Civil wedding ceremony in the elegant Leggate Theatre
- Drinks reception in the Tate Hall Museum
- 3 course wedding breakfast in the Grand Entrance Hall
- 2 glasses of house wine per person
- Glass of bubbly for your toast
- Children’s menu
- Easel for table plan
- Candelabra with candles for each table
- Complimentary use of cake stand and knife
- Cutting and service of your wedding cake
- Coffee and mints.
It was a brilliant day from start to finish and flawlessly executed - the VG&M team were wonderful and we’ve had so many compliments on the venue, the food and particularly the staff who were warm and friendly as well as being very efficient.Lauren and Alex Rossiter, married at VG&M, 7 September 2018
Back to: Conferences and Events