ART GALLERIES AND COLLECTIONS
To perform a keyword search of this page press ctrl (or cmd) and F (Mac)
- El Museo del Barrio: New York's leading Latino cultural institution, welcomes visitors of all backgrounds to discover the artistic landscape of Latino, Caribbean, and Latin American cultures.
- Fowler Museum at UCLA: The Fowler Museum explores global arts and cultures with an emphasis on works from Africa, Asia, the Pacific, and the Americas, past and present. The Fowler seeks to enhance understanding and appreciation of the diverse peoples, cultures, and religions of the world through highly contextualized interpretive exhibitions.
- MOAD: Museum of the African Diaspora: a San Francisco based nonprofit organization that was conceived as a cornerstone of the economic and cultural revitalization of downtown San Francisco.
- MoCADA: The Museum of Contemporary African Diasporan Arts based in Brooklyn, New York. MoCADA is committed to fostering a greater awareness and appreciation of the arts and cultures of the African Diaspora through programmes of contemporary relevance that aim to rewrite history in order to give a more accurate portrayal of the contributions of people of African descent to the artistic and global landscape.
- October Gallery: The first London gallery to exhibit cutting-edge contemporary art from all cultures around the planet and leading pioneer of the Transvangarde - the shape of things to come.
- Studio Museum Harlem: is the nexus for artists of African descent locally, nationally and internationally and for work that has been inspired and influenced by black culture. It is a site for the dynamic exchange of ideas about art and society.
- Whitney Museum of American Art: The preeminent institution devoted to the art of the United States. The Whitney Museum of American Art presents the full range of twentieth-century and contemporary American art, with a special focus on works by living artists.