The impact of our student body is clear in every aspect of our activities at the School of Veterinary Science. Find out more how our students are the beating heart of the School:
- Learn about the Liverpool University Veterinary Society, sporting, clinical and social societies, student leadership and the student voice.
- Find out about how students support students - Peer support | Peer academic mentors
- Learn how students develop into independent learners - Veterinary Science BVSc | Clinical skills hub
- Find out how our students are contributing to research and scholarship
- Find out how students shape the curriculum and our teachers.
Student engagement is a continual focus for growth at the School of Veterinary Science. The incalculable benefits for the school and the students of fostering this partnership become more obvious with each new initiative.
Each year that passes sees the student body grow in confidence and take more ownership of “their” vet school and “their” profession, and we could not be prouder of them.
Back to: School of Veterinary Science