Where can I go?

Use our 'Study Abroad search tool' to find out more about the specific countries, courses, and universities that offer overseas study placements. The best way to start is to search by "course". If you're doing an honours select combination, please note that 25% refers to a minor, 50% as a joint major and 75% as a major (and you will see a button appear saying "add a combination" so you can search by both parts of your degree). You can additionally filter any mathcing universities by things like accommodation type offered and whether or not accommodaiton is guaranteed.

The total estimated cost has been taken from information provided by the Partner University and covers, as a minimum:

  1. Accommodation
  2. General living costs the partner has estimated (e.g. groceries)
  3. Additional fees (e.g. visas or health insurance)

The additional fees (and what they are for) are indicated in the"Additional Information" box. 

The estimated cost does not include flights to and from the host country/city, which you should take into account as part of your research into which host universities may suit you. Please note that some universities (especially those in the USA) will require you, as part of your application, to show that you have access to funds up to or above the estimated cost of living listed on our search tool

Please note that for some partners, you're required to have a higher average in your Semester 1 exams in order to be eligible, we have indicated this in the "Additional Information".

The information provided in our profile is for guidance only and all information is, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the time of publication. Matches are always subject to change for reasons outside of the University of Liverpool's control, e.g. curriculum changes at the partner. Estimated costs are published in good faith and to the best of our knowledge. Information you receive directly from the partners will always supersede any information from the search tool.

Or browse by country, subject area or university

Select a country to view all study opportunities available in that territory, grouped by University.