Overseas medical assistance
In the event of an emergency
- Telephone : Chubb Assistance +44 (0) 203 538 7228
- Quote reference: Policy No. UKBMND04268
This is operated through a UK telephone number to provide you with direct access for advice and assistance from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day.
In the event of a medical emergency whilst overseas you should contact the above number to obtain assistance with:
- Medical advice, referral or treatment
- Emergency repatriation
- Local payment of hospital bills
- Replacement of essential maintenance medication or drugs
- Replacement of lost or stolen passport, tickets, or other travel documents
- Cancellation of lost or stolen credit, charge or bankers cards or travellers cheques
- The tracking of lost luggage
- Forwarding essential business documents and urgent messages all charges for which will be the sole responsibility of the Insured or Insured Person
- Legal advice
- The provision of interpreters at business meetings or the translation of documents all charges for which will be the sole responsibility of the Insured or Insured Person.
A card giving the Emergency Helpline number can be collected from Foundation Building Reception, though this is also stated on your certificate of insurance.
Please note that a £100 excess applies to each section of the policy except medical expenses
The insurers require an application form to be completed in advance of each visit. Please allow five working days if a certificate is required.