Our Department houses extensive, purpose-built facilities to support our research activities and collaborations within and outside the University. These facilities are available to all researchers and research students and are extensively used within research-led teaching.
These facilities are registered with and made available to the rest of the University through the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Techonology Directorate. External parties wishing to use our facilities can either contact us directly or book via the Technology Directorate. We also offer on-campus clinical facilities for the collection of biological samples.
Please see below for more information on our facilties.
- Brain and Behaviour Laboratory
- Human Ingestive Behaviour (Kissileff) Laboratory
- Biological Assessment and Bioassay Laboratories
- Social Eating Laboratory and Media Analysis Suite
- Bar Laboratory
- Eye-tracking Laboratory
- Child Language Laboratory
- EEG Laboratory
- Visual and Audio-Visual Laboratory
- Body Composition Analysis Laboratory