Researcher KnowHow programme
The current Researcher KnowHow programme runs from 15th November to 10th December 2021.
- November 17 - HSS 1:1 Data Management Plan workshops (15 min individual sessions)
- November 19 - Copyright and your thesis
- November 22 - Getting started with a systematic review: developing your review question
- November 24 - Visual abstracts - recorded session
- November 25 - Responsible Metrics
- November 29 - Planning and doing a search for your systematic review
- December 1 - Research Data Management and your PhD
- December 3 - Advanced Endnote
- December 6 - Doing your systematic review: managing data and reporting
- December 7 - Literature searching: tips and tricks
- December 8 - Research Café
- December 9 - Copyright for teaching and research - an introduction
For more details and to register please go to the Researcher KnowHow webpage.
KnowHow offers online tutorials and workshops to improve academic skills.
Subject specific Library support
Liaison Librarians can provide subject-specific library support. Contact the most appropriate member of the Liaison team to discuss your needs.
Back to: Open Research