The Literature & Science Hub proudly presents the English language winners of the 'Science me a story' competition 2020.
The winners are:
- First prize: War by Alexandra Gurzau.
- Second prize: A pop and a pong by Hayley Down.
- Third prize: I wonder... by Olivia Brinkley-Green.
- A different kind of Corona by Lily Holbrook
- Atta the leafcutter ant and the discovery of antibiotics by Lorena Fernández Martínez
- No time machine needed by Nic Cullinan
- Stella the Sea Anemone by Helen Robertson
- Suzie McBash and the Handwashing Dash by Ateret Haselkorn
- The Drone by Terence Morley
- The little virus who got lost by Isabel Murillo Cabeza
- The mystery of the hairy vases by Capucine Korenberg
- The biggest dome in the world by Alex Barr
- The bravery of Beatrice Braeburn by Rebekah Sangster
- Superhero Cells by Deannah Blackley
- States do matter by Sarah Pritchard
- Rosie the Erythrocyte by Sharon Hammad
- Selfless service of trees by Ananyo Bhattacharyya
- Respect the Ocean by Malvika Dekhane
- Jack Junior, a brain organoid by Fani Golemi
- Greg's Great war by Terence Talagon