Warren was the subject lead for the Property and Trusts section of the Society of Legal Scholars (SLS, formerly the Society of Public Teachers of Law) from 2004 to 2006, with responsibility for organising the subject section of the annual conference and for responding to various consultation exercises on behalf of the society. He was also the Liverpool Law School representative on the SLS Board for a number of years. He is now a member of the Modern Studies in Property Law Editorial Board, which, alongside mentoring and support for researchers in property law, has oversight of the arrangements for the biannual conference of the same name.
Over the course of his research career, he has worked closely with the Property and Trusts section of the Law Commission for England and Wales, members of the Charity Commission and various charities and their legal advisors.
He has been involved in Quality Assurance Visits of overseas partnership organisations in both the Cayman Islands and in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Modern Studies in Property Law Board (Board Member, 2016 - present)
- Modern Studies in Property Law: Volume 8 (Book Editor, 2014 - 2015)
- National University of Ireland (Galway), LLB (2017)
- University of Durham, LLB (2016)
- Queen's University Belfast, UK, LLB, LLM & Jurist (2015)
- University of Sussex, LLB & GDL (2015)
- University of Law, Equity & Trusts GDL (2013)
- University of Glamorgan, LLB (2007)
- Anglia Polytechnic University, LLB & GDL (2007)
- Institute of Legal Executives, Para Legal Award (Level 6) (2007)
Professional Body Memberships
- Property Bar Association (Academic Member, 2019 - present)
- Committee of Heads of UK Law Schools (Executive Member, 2018 - present)
- Charity Law Association (Member, 2015 - present)
Other Administrative or Committee Roles
- Head of Department, Liverpool Law School