Welcome to LA³NET
The work of LA3NET focussed on the exploitation of lasers for applications at accelerator facilities for ion beam generation, acceleration and diagnostics. The multimillion Euro international research network has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 289191.
LA³NET brings together research centres, universities and industry partners from across Europe in a unique network.
- 2017-06-14 11:33:00.0 When electrons ride a wave
- 2017-06-14 11:33:00.0 Libera Workshop 2017
- 2017-05-03 11:19:00.0 Pengnan Lu receives PhD degree
- 2017-05-03 11:19:00.0 Liverpool spinout makes light of beam control
- 2017-02-03 13:19:00.0 Accelerators – Size Matters
- 2016-12-14 11:49:00.0 AWAKE Experiment reaches important milestone
- 2016-12-07 11:31:00.0 LA³NET partners develop laser technology to help upgrading the Large Hadron Collider