The University desk phones use VoIP technology, providing a flexible, scalable, modern communications infrastructure and telecommunications service.
The University partners with Vodafone to provide staff with University mobiles. To upgrade or order a new mobile device, visit the Computing Services self-service portal.
How can we help you?
- Request a new line or move/change an existing line via the IT Services self-service portal - from the homepgae. click Request > Telephone and Network Services
- Find answers to common questions
- Request a new mobile or an upgrade an existing device via the IT Services self-service portal
- Got a fault with your mobile? Check the common questions before you contact the IT Service Desk
- Set up your email/calendar and explore University apps