- Prioritised expression of stress-related proteins in environmental thermoadaptive responses of animals
- The use of systems toxicology to re-construct molecular pathways of adverse outcome: Can chemical mixture toxicity be predicted to aid environmental risk assessment and regulation?
- Adverse Outcome Pathways for Endocrine Disruption in aquatic animals – a conceptual approach for mechanistically-based Risk assessment (EDRISK)
- Efficient Biological Networks Discovery and Analysis.
- Immunodynamics and Infectious disease risk in the natural environment
- Kinome-wide analysis of KRASand MYC driven cancer cell models exposed to clinical kinase and bromodomain inhibitors
- A Systems Biology Platform for Predictive Ecotoxicology in Daphnia magna
- Solutions for present and future emerging pollutants in land and water resources management (SOLUTIONS)
- Synergy COPD
- Cdc7 Study
- Modelling the interaction of the vascular/tumor niche using a systems biology approach
- Towards predictive biology: using stress responses in a bacterial pathogen to link molecular state to phenotype