Working with the University of Liverpool, you will:
Gain competitive advantage and accelerate product development
- Expand your capabilities quickly with flexible access to state of the art technology, facilities and lab space
- Exploit the skills of technical experts from diverse industry backgrounds
- Boost productivity through automation and simulation
- Discover new solutions to your challenges and maintain a competitive edge.
De-risk Research and Development
- Reduce cost by accessing state of the art equipment, facilities and expertise on flexible terms
- Reduce risk by testing new approaches in the safety of controlled and virtual environments
- Prove and validate your ideas while protecting your intellectual property
- Access new sources of funding.
Harness world leading academic expertise
- Translate ground-breaking research into commercial impact
- Apply the problem-solving skills of academics to your challenges
- Expose your team to new thinking and alternative approaches by co-locating them in research-intensive environments
- Be guided on how to align your objectives with research which can be part-funded by Government and other sources.
Push the boundaries of how you work
- Define what digital innovation means and can achieve for your business
- Embed digital technologies and new ways of working to improve products, services and processes
- Map the skills your company will need in the future and understand how to digitally upskill your workforce
- Build adaptability, efficiency and resilience into your strategy.
Examples of our work
From assisting businesses at the start of a digital adoption journey through to co-creating innovation projects with global leaders, we’ve worked in a wide range of industries and sectors.
Read our case studies to find out more:
- Reducing risk and increasing efficiency in surgery through digital innovation
- Augmented reality supports sales and eliminates waste in manufacturing research and development
- Simulation transforms training and ensures safety in nuclear decommissioning
- Role modelling co-innovation between industry and academia
- International glass manufacturer applies computational materials discovery digital tools to accelerate research and development