Congratulations to all of our 2014 Physics graduates
Congratulations to all of our 2014 Physics graduates.
Following the formal degree ceremony in the Metropolitan Cathedral, graduates, their friends and relatives attended a prize giving event and reception in the Central Teaching Hub.
The 2014 Physics prize winners were:
- James Kay – Oliver Lodge Prize
- Emily Higgins and Amy Holland – Wynn Evans Memorial Prize
- Jack Swallow – Wilberforce Prize
- Joel Bailey – William Lassell Prize
- Jordan Bell – Isaac Roberts Prize