EvaSys is the University's course/module evaluation system.
EvaSys allows students to register feedback at module or programme level using a combination of electronic (web-based) forms and a paper form that is scanned and added to the on-line repository.
Staff with access to EvaSys are able to:
- Create and manage online Module Evaluation;
- Create and manage paper based Module Evaluation;
- Provide the means to conduct online Programme Evaluation;
- Offer a support function for academics/other professional services in these activities; and
- Report on key aspects of the surveys.
EvaSys interfaces with SPIDER, Programme Planner and VITAL where necessary.