To develop and sustain IT services and infrastructure to most effectively support the vision, strategy, plans and people of the University of Liverpool
- To understand staff and student needs
- To be leaders in technology
- To manage risk and security
- To successfully deliver projects
- To continuously improve the delivery of our services
- To develop, grow and perform
Find out more in our Annual Report.
The computing service at the University is governed by a set of IT regulations, policies and procedures. CSD is actively engaged at all levels of the University to ensure that services meet the needs of staff and students and that they are effectively and securely managed and regulated.