Leverhulme Research Centre for Functional Materials Design Inaugural Symposium 3-4 September 2018
This symposium brings together experts across different scientific disciplines united by the common goal of accelerating materials discovery to discuss important themes such as grand challenges, the integration of computation and experiment, algorithms, and high throughput methods.
Keynote speakers include:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Kerstin Thurow - Professor for Automation / Life Science Automation, Center for Life Science Automation, University Rostock
- Professor Leroy Cronin - Regius Chair of Chemistry, School of Chemistry, University of Glasgow
- Professor David Leigh FRS - FRSE FRSC MAE Sir Samuel Hall Chair of Chemistry, School of Chemistry, The University of Manchester
- Professor Artem R. Oganov - Professor of Russian Academy of Sciences Center for Electrochemical Energy Storage, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
- Professor Nicola Spaldin FRS - Professor for Materials Theory, Department of Materials, ETH Zurich
For registration and further information please visit the Symposium website.