I am a Professor of Pure Mathematics, and my main research interests are in dynamical systems and complex analysis. I also act as Deputy Head of Department for REF, and am the cluster coordinator for the Dynamical Systems group.
I received my PhD from the University of Kiel in 2003 and have been at Liverpool since 2006.
Prizes or Honours
- CMFT Young Researcher Prize (2013 "Computational Methods and Function Theory" conference, 2013)
- Philip Leverhulme Prize (The Leverhulme Trust, 2012)
- Whitehead Prize (London Mathematical Society, 2010)
- Fakultaetspreis der Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet Kiel (Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet Kiel, 2004)
- Advanced Research Fellowship (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), 2007)