LinkedIn Learning, formerly known as Lynda.com, is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone to learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. University staff and students have access to the LinkedIn Learning video library of engaging courses taught by recognised industry experts.
The benefits of using LinkedIn Learning, compared to other video platforms, include:
- An ability to work through elements of a course in one sitting or, as time allows, and to track your progress
- Access to informative and reliable content from experienced and credible trainers
- Downloadable course materials and practical hands-on training
- Playlists and bookmarks for future reference
- The option to link your learning account with your personal LinkedIn profile
To access LinkedIn Learning
- Navigate to www.linkedin.com/learning
- Click the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Click the link: Sign in with an organisational portal
- Enter liverpool.ac.uk in the box provided, then click Continue
- If you are on your own PC or Mac, you will be prompted to enter your University username and password.