Prof. Mats Persson FInstP FRSC
Centenary chair in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry at
Department of Chemistry/
Surface Science Research Centre,
The University of Liverpool
Member of the Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Cluster
Affiliated Professor in Physics at
Materials and Surface Theory,
Department of Physics
Chalmers University of Technology
- 16 April 2018: Article on "Reorganization energy upon charging a single molecule on an insulator measured by atomic force microscopy"
published in Nature Nanotechnology.
- 23 October 2017: Article on "Electric polarisation switching in an atomically-thin binary rock salt structure"
published in Nature Nanotechnology and can be viewed here for free.
- 13 September 2017: Article on "Direct observation of double hydrogen transfer via quantum tunneling"
highlighted in a news article by Chemistry World
- 4 july 2016: Article on "Force-induced tautomerization in a single molecule" published in Nature Chemistry
- 26 February 2015: Article on "Probing the transition state region in catalytic CO oxidation on Ru" published in Science
- 26 January 2015: Article on "Tunable magnetoresistance in an asymmetrically coupled single-molecule junction" published in Nature Nanotechnology
Bookmarks online .
Last modified: 17 April, 2018 by Mats Persson, firstname.lastname@example.org