Em. Prof. Mats Persson FInstP FRSC
Emeritus Professor in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry at
Department of Chemistry/
Surface Science Research Centre,
The University of Liverpool
Member of the Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Cluster
- 15 September 2019: Coverage of my retirement symposium "Molecules at Surfaces: What do we really know?", 12 -13 September by Phil Moriarty
- 10 June 2019: News & Views on "Electric potentials at the atomic scale"
published in Nature Materials and can be viewed here for free.
- 16 April 2018: Article on "Reorganization energy upon charging a single molecule on an insulator measured by atomic force microscopy"
published in Nature Nanotechnology.
- 23 October 2017: Article on "Electric polarisation switching in an atomically-thin binary rock salt structure"
published in Nature Nanotechnology and can be viewed here for free.
- 13 September 2017: Article on "Direct observation of double hydrogen transfer via quantum tunneling"
highlighted in a news article by Chemistry World
- 4 july 2016: Article on "Force-induced tautomerization in a single molecule" published in Nature Chemistry
- 26 February 2015: Article on "Probing the transition state region in catalytic CO oxidation on Ru" published in Science
- 26 January 2015: Article on "Tunable magnetoresistance in an asymmetrically coupled single-molecule junction" published in Nature Nanotechnology
Last modified: 13 January, 2021 by Mats Persson, firstname.lastname@example.org