To date my research experience has centred on the airway epithelium. Using cell and molecular biology techniques my aim is to understand how and why these cells respond to insult and injury.
- Travel Award (Prize, 7th International Congress in Inflammation Committee 2005)
- Young Investigator Award (Prize, International Aerosols in Medicine Committee 2005)
- Best Oral Presentation (Prize, Department of Respiratory Medicine, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children, Subiaco, Western Australia 2004)
- Travel Award (Prize, Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand 2004)
- Travel Award (Prize, Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand 2003)