To date my research experience has centred on the airway epithelium. Using cell and molecular biology techniques my aim is to understand how and why these cells respond to insult and injury.
Prizes or Honours
- Travel Award (7th International Congress in Inflammation Committee, 2005)
- Young Investigator Award (International Aerosols in Medicine Committee, 2005)
- Best Oral Presentation (Department of Respiratory Medicine, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children, Subiaco, Western Australia, 2004)
- Travel Award (Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand, 2004)
- Travel Award (Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand, 2003)