I am a quantitative social scientist interested in mental health through the lifecourse, including prevalence, development, antecedents, consequences and interventions to promote better mental health.
- Forbes 30 under 30 (Science and Healthcare 2017)
- Award: Outstanding Doctoral Research Contributions to Psychology (British Psychological Society 2016)
- Women at UCL: Recognising inspirational women (UCL 2016)
- New Insights into the Structure of Psychopathology (Keynote Speech, Symposium, Utrecht University, Netherlands 2016)
- Psychology Research Seminars: organiser