I have a background in bioethics and sociology and my research combines these two areas.
- Visiting Fellowship (University of Hong Kong 2015)
- Visiting Fellowship (Competitive Fellowship, CRASSH, University of Cambridge 2014)
- Elected Visiting Scholar (Lucy Cavendish College, Cambridge, Michaelmas Term 2011)
- Ethical Issues in infertility treatment (Keynote Speech, Royan 2010)
- Public Involvement Strategic Lead, NW Research Design Service, NIHR
- Chair of IPHS Ethics Committee
- Member of the Senior Mangament Team, IPHS