I am a behavioural scientist with a background in experimental psychology and public health.
I've been here in Liverpool since 2013 and our work on eating behaviour, public health and obesity has been funded by the NIHR, Wellcome Trust, MRC, ESRC and ERC.
We are always keen to host visiting students, researchers and scholars in our research group.
- SPSP Health Network Early Career Award (SPSP 2018)
- Outstanding New Faculty Member Award (World Obesity Federation 2016)
- EASO Young Investigator Award (European Association for the Study of Obesity 2015)
- UKSBM Early Career Award (UK Society for Behavioural Medicine 2013)
- SSIB New Investigator Award (Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior 2010)