Current institutional teaching responsibilities.
Quantitative Research Methods and Epidemiology
- Co-author of Quantitative Methods for Health Research: A Practical Interactive Guide (1st Ed 2013; 2nd Ed 2018), published by Wiley - core-text for the Masters in Public Health Programmes (MPH) (online and campus)
- Tutor for Epidemiology and Statistics modules (ESPH1 and ESPH2) and dissertation supervisor for MPH.
Undergraduate teaching (MBChB)
- RS2/3 research lead.
- CAHR convenor.
- Plenary lead for Public Health Perspectives.
External teaching courses
Evidence Based Public Health
- Workshop lead for evidence synthesis in public health (NIHR HPRU).
- Co-founder of the European Summer School in Evidence Based Public Health (www.evidencebasedpublichealth.co.uk and www.evidencebasedpublichealth.de).