This short film is for women in the early weeks after childbirth. It has been produced for the STRAWB2 study, funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme.
It takes about 10 minutes to watch all four sections. Please watch the sections in order. If you think you need further help, there are details of how to access this in the last section. You may find it useful to have a pen & paper available while watching the film.
If you have any comments or queries about this film or the STRAWB2 study, please contact:
- Claire Lyon, Research Midwife (Liverpool), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Beverley Flanagan, Research Midwife (Preston), email: email@example.com
If you are not happy with any aspect of the study, please contact:
- Professor Pauline Slade (Chief Investigator) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Liverpool: 0151 702 4353 PALS@lwh.nhs.uk
- Preston: 01772 522972
This research trial is funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme (Grant Reference Number PB-PG-0215-36037).
The views expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health.
Produced by the University of Liverpool and Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust.
© 2017 All rights reserved.