The Department of Psychological Sciences reflects on its core questions across several research groups. These groups contain practitioners, applied and experimental scientists and methodological experts in theory led research, translating science into real world impact.
- Appetite and obesity
- Bangalore Child Health and Development Study
- Forensic & Investigative Psychology
- Language, Cognition and Expertise
- Mental Health in Context
- Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
- Community-based Sociotherapy Adapted for Refugees (COSTAR)
- Perinatal, infant and child mental health
- Psychology of Healthcare
- Schwartz Round
- Wirral Child Health and Development Study: First Steps
Our Groups work across three cross-cutting themes, enabling collaboration within the University of Liverpool and beyond.