Networks and Groups
Within IGH and throughout the University there are a large number of networks and groups who can provide support, mentorship and friendship.
- Fostering Liverpool Infection and Global Health Talent (FLIGHT)
- PostGraduate Research Society
- PostDoctoral Research Society
- Liverpool Women in Science and Engineering (LivWiSE): Celebrates, supports and promotes women in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM). LivWiSE is an open society for everyone studying, working in, or who has an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Medicine (STEMM).
- Female Early Career Researchers Network: The Female Early Career Researchers Network is intended to create an opportunity for its members to explore the unique challenges and opportunities of their career stage, as well as network with each other, to create a knowledge sharing environment.
- Staff and Postgraduate LGBT network: Membership of the LGBT Network is confidential and open to all staff and postgraduates of the University of Liverpool who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, bi-curious and/or questioning.
- Disabled Staff Network: The Disabled Staff Network is a forum for consultation and discussion of University policy affecting University staff with regard to disability issues, raising awareness of disability issues, networking and providing support to disabled staff across the University. It is open to all University staff with an interest in disability issues.