Ophthalmic surgeon with interest in translational research into cornea, cataract and refractive. My research is focused on the development of innovative imaging and surgical techniques, the use of numerical models, and strategies for improving corneal graft survival.
Prizes or Honours
- Richard Lindstrom Research Grant awards (Research Committee of the Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA), 2017)
- Innovation in Ophthalmology Award: cornea dome lens (Point Guard Biosciences, 2017)
- Best paper presentation. Title: Functional grading of inflammatory activity in chronic allergic keratoconjunctivitis - pilot study (EuCORNEA, 2016)
- Best paper presentation. Title: Long term outcomes of deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty in keratoconus patients (EuCORNEA, 2014)
- Cornea fellow (Moorfields Eye Hospital, 2016)
- Cornea Fellow (Royal Liverpool University Hospital, 2015)