|2002 March/April/May |
Comet C/2002 C1 (Ikeya-Zhang).
MEMBERS OBSERVATIONS PAGE.
Society Members Reports & Images.
|© Richard Sargent |
LIVERPOOL ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY
Society Members can send their Comet Ikeya Zhang reports, stories, & images to me
EMail Gilligan Internet Gateway or EMail: email@example.com
Observations from Liverpool & North West England: March - April 2002
- Andrew Bate - Hatton,Nr Chester:
- David Forshaw - St Helens, Merseyside:
- Murad Gorbal - Liverpool:
- Rob Johnson - Broadgreen, Liverpool.
Image 1 - 19:25UTC March 10th/11th 6" reflector, 5mins expos, Starlight Xpress CCD.
Image2 - March 13th/14th 6" reflector, 10mins (20x30s stacked),Starlight Xpress CCD.
Image3 - April 1st/2nd 6" reflector f6, 9mins SX CCD estmated mag 3.7.
- John Locker: - Upton, Wirral:
- John Quirk: - Walton, Liverpool:
Image 1. - 19:52UTC March 16th/17th 8" reflector, 6 sec expos, Olympus C2040400 ISO.
- Richard Sargent: - Chester:
Image 1. - 19:26UTC March 11th, SX Mono Starlight Express CCD, 2mins, 35mm lens.
Image 2. - 19:56UTC March 13th, as above but 11x avg 1min, 210mm lens.
Image 3. - April 3rd 5x10 sec expos.
Image 4. - April 3rd 2x combined 70mm lens.
- Jim Stacy: - Crosby, Sefton.
- Dave Thomson:- Little Sutton, Cheshire.
Image 1. - 20:00BST April 1st/2nd ST4 CCD Mounted onto 28mm f2.8 lens, 10 sec unguided.
Image 2. - 15th April, 50mm & SBIG ST4 CCD, 16inch F6.
image 3. - May 2nd, 50mm & SBIG ST4 CCD, 16inch F6, 3x15 second expos.
- Dave Thompson:- Forest Hills,Aberfoyle,Scotland.
Image 1. - 6th April, 50mm lens & SBIG ST4 CCD, undriven 2x12 exposures.
Image 2. - 7th April, 50mm lens & SBIG ST4 CCD, undriven 3x12 exposures.
- Andrew & Val White: - Warrington.
- Tony Williams: - Huyton, Mersyside.
Observations from other sites in the UK & World.
All Images are © 2002 and have been published with permission.
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Last up-dated on May 3rd 2002