Graduate outcomes for 2+2 students from the Class of 2022:
- 84% of 2+2 graduates achieved a First or 2:1 degree
- 94% went on to postgraduate study with 75% securing a place at the world’s most elite universities including the G5 in the UK, Ivy League in the US, the G8 in Australia.
- The University of Liverpool is a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group
- Ranked 176 in the QS World University Rankings (2024) and The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023
- 19th in the UK for research power with 9 subjects achieving a top ten ranking for their outstanding impact (REF 2021)
- Teaching inspired by research and delivered by experts at the forefront of innovation and discovery
- Our Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to hold the gold standard ’triple crown’ accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Develop excellent communication skills, flexibility, adaptability, empathy and a truly global outlook
- Greatly enhance English language skills for international postgraduate study
- Opportunity to explore the UK and travel to other European countries.
Back to: XJTLU: A Global Collaboration