The documents and links below form part of your “Welcome Pack”. Make sure you read them.
- Your Registration: Your essential guide to starting your studies at the University of Liverpool..
- Welcome to the University of Liverpool: An at-a-glance guide to starting at the University of Liverpool
- IT Essentials: Find out how to get set up with your new University of Liverpool IT account.
- Sport Liverpool: Find out all about the fantastic facilities and sporting opportunities open to you once you are a University of Liverpool student.
- Study Abroad postcard: Take advantage of a life-changing opportunity. Start thinking about Study Abroad early.
- Welcome Week at The Guild: There's an action packed week awaiting you at the Guild.
- Library guide: find out how to get started using the University's libraries.
- Campus map
- Open Languages - Learn a new language and open up your world
Advice and support
The Advice and Guidance Team provide initial advice about issues which may be affecting your general welfare. If you are not sure who to ask for advice, or you just need to talk to someone, you would be welcome to contact a member of the team. They will do their best to help or, if you need more specialist advice, will refer you to the right team.
Our specialist support teams are here to help you with any issues you may be experiencing: